Media IP Networks provides engineering solutions and technical management services to broadcasters, television facilities and data networks.
Engineers working for Media IP Networks have over 30 years experience in making and transmitting broadcast television programmes and building global data networks. They are experienced and certified specialists in the design, installation and development of packetized data infrastructure to support digital television workflows.
Put simply, we build complex data networks and make broadcast television.
Combining with project development and management skills, our engineers:
- Design, integrate, support and develop data networks for secure and resilient workflows (Cisco certified).
- Manage and produce technical facilities for live and recorded television programmes in studios and outside broadcasts.
- Operate camera control surfaces (Vision Control) in studios on television outside broadcasts.
- Rig and support complex outside broadcast installations on trucks and ‘fly aways’ (Vision Engineering).
- Liaise between broadcasters and Premier league football clubs to ensure the full delivery of FA premiership match and club news coverage (Match Management).